- Introduction This disclaimer governs your use of our website; by using our website, you accept this disclaimer in full. If you disagree with any part of this disclaimer, you must not use our website.
- Intellectual property rights Unless otherwise stated, we or our licensors own the intellectual property rights in the website and material on the website. Subject to the licence below, all these intellectual property rights are reserved.
- Licence to use website You may view, download for caching purposes only, and print pages from the website for your own personal use, subject to the restrictions below.
You must not:
- republish material from this website (including republication on another website);
- sell, rent or otherwise sub-license material from the website;
- show any material from the website in public;
- reproduce, duplicate, copy or otherwise exploit material on our website for a commercial purpose;
- edit or otherwise modify any material on the website; or
- redistribute material from this website except for content specifically and expressly made available for redistribution such as our newsletters. Where content is specifically made available for redistribution, it may only be redistributed within your business.
- Limitations of warranties and liability Whilst we endeavor to ensure that the information on this website is correct, we do not warrant its completeness or accuracy; nor do we commit to ensuring that the website remains available or that the material on the website is kept up-to-date. To the maximum extent permitted by applicable law we exclude all representations, warranties and conditions relating to this website and the use of this website (including, without limitation, any warranties implied by law of satisfactory quality, fitness for purpose and/or the use of reasonable care and skill). Nothing in this disclaimer (or elsewhere on our website) will exclude or limit our liability for fraud, for death or personal injury caused by our negligence, or for any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law. Subject to this, our liability to you in relation to the use of our website or under or in connection with this disclaimer, whether in contract, tort (including negligence) or otherwise, will be limited as follows:
- to the extent that the website and the information and services on the website are provided free-of-charge, we will not be liable for any loss or damage of any nature.
- we will not be liable for any consequential, indirect or special loss or damage;
- we will not be liable for any loss of profit, income, revenue, anticipated savings, contracts, business, goodwill, reputation, data, or information.
- Variation We may revise this disclaimer from time-to-time. The revised disclaimer will apply to the use of our website from the date of the publication of the revised disclaimer on our website. Please check this page regularly to ensure you are familiar with the current version.
- Law and jurisdiction This disclaimer will be governed by and construed in accordance with English law, and any disputes relating to this disclaimer will be subject to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of England and Wales.
- Registrations and authorisations WGP Group Ltd, WGP FFN Exploration Ltd, WGP Energy Services Ltd, WGP Survey Ltd are registered as Limited Companies. We are registered in England and Wales at Eastleigh Court, Bishopstrow, Warminster, Wiltshire, England, BA12 9HW. WGP FFN Professional Services Ltd is a BVI registered company at P.O. Box 418, Road Town, Tortola, VG 1110
British Virgin Islands.
- The full names of our companies are WGP Group Limited Reg. No. 10986726, WGP Energy Services Limited Reg. No. 10999384, WGP Professional Services Limited Reg. No. 1719149, WGP Survey Limited Reg. No. 11014871 and WGP FFN Exploration Limited Reg. No. 10999386.
E-mail communications are not secure and therefore the WGP Group does not accept legal responsibility for the contents of this message being transmitted in error, or being accessed and/or used by a third party. Any views or opinions presented are solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of WGP unless otherwise specifically stated.
Any e-mails sent to WGP personnel may be monitored by systems or persons other than the intended recipient for the purposes of ascertaining whether the communication complies with the law and with WGP policies.
This e-mail and any files attached to it are private and confidential and are intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to which they are addressed. If you are not the addressee(s) please notify WGP immediately at the e-mail address or telephone number below and delete all copies of the e-mail from your system. Any unauthorized dissemination or copying of this e-mail or its attachments and any use or disclosure of any information contained in them is strictly prohibited.
WGP does not accept any responsibility for the accuracy, completeness or timely delivery of this message as it has been transmitted over a public network. If you suspect that the message may have been intercepted or amended please contact the sender.
This e-mail and its attachments have been screened and are believed to be free from any virus. However it is the duty of all recipients to ensure that they are virus free. WGP will not accept any liability for any damage caused by a virus.
We are committed to safeguarding the privacy of our website visitors; this policy sets out how we will treat your personal information.
- We may collect, store and use the following kinds of personal data:
- information about your computer and about your visits to and use of this website (including your IP address, geographical location, browser type, referral source, length of visit and number of page views.
- information that you provide to us for the purpose of subscribing to our website services, email notifications and/or newsletters.
- any other information that you choose to send to us.
We may use your personal information to:
- administer the website;
- improve your browsing experience by personalising the website;
- enable your use of the services available on the website;
- send statements and invoices to you, and collect payments from you;]
- send you general (non-marketing) commercial communications;]
- send you email notifications which you have specifically requested;]
- send to you [our newsletter and other] marketing communications relating to our business.
We will not without your express consent provide your personal information to any third parties for the purpose of direct marketing.
- to the extent that we are required to do so by law;
- Security of your personal data We will take reasonable technical and organisational precautions to prevent the loss, misuse or alteration of your personal information. We will store all the personal information you provide on our secure password- and firewall- protected servers. Of course, data transmission over the internet is inherently insecure, and we cannot guarantee the security of data sent over the internet.
- Your rights You may instruct us to provide you with any personal information we hold about you. Provision of such information may be subject to the payment of a fee (currently fixed at £10.00). You may instruct us not to process your personal data for marketing purposes by email at any time. (In practice, you will usually either expressly agree in advance to our use of your personal data for marketing purposes, or we will provide you with an opportunity to opt-out of the use of your personal data for marketing purposes.)
- Third party websites The website contains links to other websites. We are not responsible for the privacy policies or practices of third party websites.
- Updating information Please let us know if the personal information which we hold about you needs to be corrected or updated.