Top of the Line
High-Res 3D Services
Hi-Res 3D Services
We provide a turn-key solution for High Resolution 3D imaging using the P-Cable™ 3D Seismic System: planning - acquisition - QC - processing.
A high resolution 3D service using the P-Cable 3D Seismic system is now available to both the industry and research institutions through a joint venture WGP entered with Fjorgyn.
The benefits of P-Cable’s new technology includes the ability to produce low cost high-resolution 3D seismic data with rapid deployment and retrieval from small vessels, as well as high production rates and the ability to acquire data in shallow waters.
With our expertise in operating seismic equipment, as well as our experience in securing data acquisition contracts WGP is the operational and administrative partner of the JV with Fjorgyn supplying the technology and their 10 years’ of acquisition experience. WGP and Fjorgyn believe that their combined capabilities provide an attractive offering for oil and gas exploration and production companies operating on the continental shelf throughout the North Sea and further afield.
Top of the line Hi-Res 3D Services:
- State of the art P-Cable 3D Seismic System manufactured by Geometrics Inc.
- The smallest diameter solid streamer available, the GeoEel SolidTM
- Onboard QC processing and brute stack data
- Meets industry standard for Hi-Res data acquisition
Use the Hi-Res3D seismic system efficiently to:
- Utilise in deep water petroleum exploration
- Increase drilling and platform safety
- Decrease drilling and construction costs due to better knowledge of the sub-seabed geology
- Conduct time-lapse (4D) monitoring of fluid migration or sub-seabed deformation.
3D Seismic Data 2006
P-Cable 3D 2007
West Street, Kilkhampton, Bude, Cornwall, EX23 9QW, UK
+44 1288 322 000 | Fax:
+44 1288 322 001 | Email: contact us