18-Jun-2018 Contracts Manager
WGP Group Ltd is a marine geophysical services company delivering a wide range of technologies and services throughout the global upstream oil and gas industry. WGP’s operational expertise spans across the Exploration sector, discovering new hydrocarbon reserves, and Beyond… into production, presenting contemporary services to increase the value and output of active reservoirs. By specialising in seismic projects driven by modern technology and supporting new methods, WGP has maintained its position at the forefront of the industry.
WGP Group Ltd is a 100% owned subsidiary of FairfieldNodal.
WGP Group Ltd is currently seeking a Contracts Manager, reporting to the Chief Technical Officer, whose responsibilities will be to take ownership and management of Achilles and FPAL accounts and all other access portals related to contract award. Other responsibilities will include
- Managing new RPI’s, RFP’s, MSA’s, Tenders
- Single Point of Accountability. (which could be via an existing WGP point of contact)
- Manage the compliance/whole process to populate and submit tenders in line with internal and customer requirements
- Risk identification/mitigation and reporting thereof of potential effects and/or opportunities
- Highlights and where applicable negotiates legal terms and conditions as required on contracts with approval from legal.
- Maintains overall ownership whilst delegating sections of tenders internally. Responsible for timely completion and submission as required.
- Accountable for tender summary and reporting to all key internal stakeholders prior to final response submission.
- Compile final response and submits to clients and follows up to ensure delivery within stipulated timelines
- Single Point of Accountability for clarification process during client tender evaluation
- Obtain and feedback relevant information re. tenders i.e. if we lose a tender why?
- Managing ‘seismic’ contracts
- Ownership and Management of existing contracts, review, admin, document retention, lessons learnt and close outs.
- Maintain a procurement plan to be aware of any timings related to each contract i.e. renewal dates, submission of annual price reviews.
- Construction of VO’s and their submission, possibly via existing point of contact.
- Be the internal point of contact for contract management and coordination of supplier relationship management processes required by customers.
- Present at the lessons learnt meetings with clients anything related to contracts.
- Good communicator
- Ability to work in a small team i.e. this person is able to deliver at a strategic and tactical level.
- Experience with Seismic or E&P contracts
- Ability to identify/understand what is important and what is to a degree ‘boiler plate’ in the FRI’s, Tenders.
- Have sufficient legal understanding of contracts to flag the risk areas or know when to seek professional advice.
- Experience with MS Excel , Word, Project to enable the different processes to be managed and reported.
- Ability to think out processes and help improve.
- Be self-motivated and adaptable to required business culture.