18-Jul-2018 Project Design Engineer
WGP Group Ltd is a marine geophysical services company delivering a wide range of technologies and services throughout the global upstream oil and gas industry. WGP’s operational expertise spans across the Exploration sector, discovering new hydrocarbon reserves, and Beyond… into production, presenting contemporary services to increase the value and output of active reservoirs. By specialising in seismic projects driven by modern technology and supporting new methods, WGP has maintained its position at the forefront of the industry.
WGP Group Ltd is a 100% owned subsidiary of Fairfield Geotechnologies.
WGP Group Ltd is currently seeking a Project Design Engineer, to provide engineering design, planning, support, execution and supervision functions to group business, Product lines and engineering activities.
Key Responsibilities and accountabilities:
- Development of designs for current and future offshore/onshore projects
- Creation and collation of WGP project designs, in line with the Quality Standards.
- Prepared for site visits and direct liaison with field personnel and third parties (e.g. shipyards / fabrication facilities / suppliers)
- Active participation in the Q, HSE elements for field based operations
- Assist in the development of technical processes and procedures
- Provide engineering support to all vessels and WGP product lines
- Technical Field support for offshore departments regarding equipment operation, failures, maintenance and installations
- Ensuring relevant technical procedures and approved equipment are correctly utilized throughout WGP’s assets
- Assist in development, when required, of new and existing equipment
- Providing training and mentoring the operational staff for newly designed equipment
- Generation of report from offshore visits and regular management communications.
- Participates in shore-based meetings with clients, vendors, management and field personnel
- To supervise and work as project lead for some filed based operations or maintenance
- Be prepared to work offshore to develop an overall understanding of WGP various product line
Please send your CV to email@example.com